Home About Me Freebies My Resources Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Email BlogLovin Image Map

Some Civics Fun

I found this cute caricature poster of the U.S. Presidents created by Jason Pruett. Click here for a FREE larger printable image.
I'm going to have to go with Taft, Teddy Roosevelt and Hoover as my faves. How about you?



Roadtrip!

Take a Virtual Trip to Washington, D.C.

  


Take a roadtrip to our nation's capital! This suitcase activity book covers the following DC locations with reading passages and activities:

* The White House
* The Capitol Building
* The Smithsonian Institution
* The National Archives
* Washington Monument
* Jefferson Memorial
* Lincoln Memorial
* Vietnam Veterans Memorial

All in a fun foldable suitcase!

This suitcase activity book is available in my TPT store here.


Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Will this caricature print be edited to include Trump? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete